Our experience in working with very large organisations gives us an advantage in managing training across large audiences, where the geographic spread of delegates can be a challenge. ‘Diffusion’ training is highly cost effective and hits more than one audience in different ways. The concept is to accredit a team of individuals within your organisation to be able to deliver the training material that we will design for you, to all your delegates simultaneously, or at least, within a scheduled period of time. Once the training material is agreed, we will work with you to identify and train your potential trainers, otherwise known as ‘training champions’. These could be managers, or candidates you wish to develop for progression within your organisation. The accreditation involves a step by step train the trainer session/s to ensure that each champion is fully competent to deliver the material effectively. To support consistency we will coach the champions during a pilot delivery session and then be present during roll out.
The diagram below provides a typical overview of 'Diffusion'
KEY BENEFITS OF ‘DIFFUSION’ DELIVERY;
- A cost effective way to train large numbers of delegates based across a geographical spread
- Opportunity to recognise and develop individuals within your organisation
- Allows you to take control of the training
- Helps training mangers and team leaders to gain credibility amongst their own teams
- Provides a platform for further training interventions.